1. Where do you get your products from?
Getting food products from a trusted source is more important that ever. That’s why our products are sourced from reputable producers in Australia, Canada, USA, Italy, Mexico, Peru, India etc. We do not source for products from China due to food safety concerns. In Singapore, products are stored at ISO 22000 certified distributors. They maintain strict adherence to quality and food safety management standards.
2. How are you able to keep your prices low?
Our founders have been in the food business for almost 20 years. Our deep relationships with wholesalers and suppliers means we can get volume discounts. As we don’t have to maintain a physical storefront as well, we are able to pass the savings to you.
3. I am not satisfied with what I bought. What are your return policies?
We stand behind the products we sell. If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us so we can make it right.
4. How can I make payment for my purchase? Is it safe?
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, PayNow, bank transfers. We use Paypal and Braintree for credit card processing which ensures the security of your payment. We do not store your credit card or bank data. In additon, our website is scanned daily to ensure security.
5. Do you carry organic products only?
We carry both conventional and organic lines of product. Our conventional products come from producers who maintain high quality standards.
6. How long do your products last and how should I store them?
Our products have the expiration date on the packaging. Most of our retail packaging can be resealed and is designed to prevent exposure to light and air. Products should be stored in a cool dry place. With Singapore temperatures, we recommend these be stored in the refrigerator, especially for our nut products.
7. How can I buy industrial sizes of your products?
We offer retail and wholesale product sizes. You are free to purchase these on our website in our wholesale section by selecting the wholesale store in the footer
8. I am looking for a particular product that I cannot find on your website. Do you do special orders?
Yes, we are able to source these for you but do have a minimum order quantity and shipping time. Please contact us with the details.